20.4 C
Sydney
Friday, May 7, 2021
- Advertisement -

TAG

Census

Barely half of population born in Australia to Australian-born parents

Census shows 49% of population either first- or second-generation migrants, with remaining 51% at least third generation Australia’s population is approaching a tipping point, with...

Coalition orders review of IT projects after census, Centrelink and tax office woes

Digital Transformation Agency to oversee new tech investments and lead review of existing projects over $10m The federal government has ordered a review of all...

Latest news

- Advertisement -