- NSW recorded 124 new locally acquired cases of COVID-19 in the 24 hours to 8pm last night. At least 48 cases were infectious in the community.
- If you are directed to get tested for COVID‑19 or self-isolate at any time, you must follow the rules whether or not the venue or exposure setting is listed on the NSW Health website.
- It remains vital that anyone who has any symptoms or is a close or casual contact of a person with COVID-19, isolates and is tested immediately. When testing clinics are busy, please ensure you stay in line, identify yourself to staff and tell them that you have symptoms or are a contact of a case.
- Please do not go to a pharmacy or doctor if you have any symptoms. Please go and get tested.
- Please make sure you contact you friends and family, especially the older people in our community. If you would visit someone regularly before the lockdown, please pick up the phone and give them a call. Help them to understand what’s going on and to stay safe in this difficult time.
- Help your family and friends to book a vaccination appointment – You can go to the Vaccine Eligibility Checker or through Hot Doc and find what is available near you
- If you need financial support visit Services Australia
- Sponserd Ads -