Happy Birthday Arjun Bijlani: The actor is a true lover boy as his chemistry with Rati Pandey, Drashti Dhami, Radhika Madan and Mouni Roy created quite a stir. With varied roles, on-screen romances and some popular shows coming his way, Arjun has today definitely become TV’s pin up boy.
Having started his career with a bang, the world had little doubts that Arjun Bijlani was a born star. Step by step, the young actor walked his way to become one of the top actors in the television industry. With blockbusters shows like Left Right Left, Miley Jab Hum Tum, Naagin, Meri Aashiqui, Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil in his kitty, the young actor is currently seen playing the lead in Ishq Mein Marjawan. Arjun is a true lover boy as his chemistry with Rati Pandey, Drashti Dhami, Radhika Madan and Mouni Roy created quite a stir. With varied roles, on-screen romances and some popular shows coming his way, Arjun has today definitely become TV’s pin up boy.
In personal life, the superstar is an adorable husband and a responsible father. Having married longtime girlfriend Neha Swami in 2013, the couple was blessed with their son Ayaan in 2015. Arjun has maintained that his son has been his lucky charm and whatever he achieved in the last few years has been only because of his child.
Today as the actor turns 35, here’s some interesting facts about the young star.
1. Arjun is a staunch believer in Lord Ganesha. He visits the Siddhivinayak Temple at Prabhadevi at least once in a week.
2. Though Arjun Bijlani follows a specific diet, Vada Pav is his favourite cheat food. Arjun also loves eating butter chicken, but he sadly had to give it up owing to his fitness regime.
3. Arjun loves riding bikes and used to be a part of a stunt gang in college. Interestingly, his mother being worried about it never gave him the permission to buy the vehicle.
4. Arjun Bijlani is a doting father and shares responsibilities whenever he is at home. He even changed his son’s diapers. Arjun’s wife Neha hails from Lucknow and she is the niece of actor Deepti Bhatnagar. The Naagin star also adores his pet dog Boozie.
Every journey starts with a single step and thank you for taking each step with me in my ups and down.i still feel it jus the beginning and hope u continue to give ur love in my journey ahead.thank you for the 1 MILLION mark.lots of love and happiness from me to each one of u.#fanlove#happiness#Abians#onemillion #instafamily
5. Goa is Arjun’s favorite holiday destination and he wishes to buy a house there in future. The actor used to visit the city multiple times in a year and after his son was born, he now enjoys family time on the beaches.
Happy Birthday, Arjun Bijlani!
Online Source The Indian Express